Sometimes, we get "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "I'm A Little Teapot" confused.
This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Last day at the rental.
A few weeks ago, we had some work done on the rental house. So Molly and I had to entertain ourselves in the empty living room for a couple hours. We brought over books to read and coloring books to play with. After the work was all done, we went to the gym where she could go to the daycare for a while. She's such a good kid and keeps me entertained and happy even on the most boring of days.



Sometimes, we get "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "I'm A Little Teapot" confused.
Sometimes, we get "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "I'm A Little Teapot" confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment