Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Mother's Day Out


Early this morning, as we were leaving for her first day of school.


Last week, while sitting in church, I noticed in the bulletin that there was a position open in the Mother's Day Out class for an assistant teacher. I was so excited to read that since I've been looking for a part-time job in child care and also hoping to find a way to get Molly into a daycare / preschool setting too. I asked about the position and received a call back just a couple days later...I interviewed last wednesday, went to an orientation on friday and we had our first day of class today. I will be working as an assistant teacher in the toddler room on Monday and Wednesdays, with kids aged 1 1/2 to 3 years old. Molly will be in a class for 3 to 5 year olds down the hall. So far, we really like it. Everyone there is very nice and helpful. All the kids are adorable too. This will be good for both Molly and me.


Cheese!


My adorable little pack mule. Don't worry, it's not as heavy as it looks.


We get to school a half hour before all the other kids. Later on, this big room had a bunch of rowdy, happy playing kids.


Here is Molly in her classroom.


Today's art project.

No comments: