This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
American Idol Season Finale
Well, my girl from Glendale, Arizona won American Idol tonight. It was great to see her win. I would have been happier if she and Melinda Doolittle were in the top two. I liked Blake Lewis, and I'm sure he'll so well, but Jordin and Melinda were in a much higher realm of pure vocal talent. Melinda bowed out with style and grace last week. I'm sure she will do very well too. Jordin is all of 17 years old but already can sing with such feeling and control. It will be interesting to watch her singing talent evolve as she gets more training and experience. Good for you, Jordin! Here is her talent in action on their last night to compete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment