Hello all. Happy Mother's Day!
Just spending another Sunday at home waiting for some friends from college to show up for a visit and was doing some good old web surfing. The other week I had stumbled across this video on youtube that has really stuck with me. When I showed it to Whitney, she was hooked also. We did some more research on the guy in the video, his story is really cool. It would be something I wish I could do, or should I say have the guts and luck to do. He took 6 months off of work and just traveled the world. Everywhere he went he did his "bad dancing", it's kind of his trade mark. His "bad dancing" was getting downloaded so much, a corporate sponsor funded him to travel around dancing for another 6 months. Really cool. So, I thought I would make a post so all of you can check it out. P.S. The current odds I'm giving myself to keep my job is... 50%. Hopefully they will improve later. ~Dan http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment