I only have a few minutes, but wanted to send out an update from the beautiful city of Richmond, Virginia. We just love it here, way more than we thought we would. It is such a nice city with so much to do. If things work out where we would end up living here, we are sure we could make a nice home for ourselves here. We saw some incredible houses and neighborhoods today. Our tour guide / realtor was very informative and I think we must have covered at least 200 miles all day long. We saw all the downtown areas and various others points of interest all over town. It would take years to see it all and take it all in. I will post some photos when we get back home later this week.
Dan has his interview in the morning and I guess I'll just relax here at the hotel room for that time. I am very excited for him and know he will do well. We head back home on tuesday morning bright and early at 6am. We'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment