Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby room

Here is the baby room bedding called "Arcadia" that we picked out a few weeks ago. I picked this up a few days back and was very happy to see the price had been reduced quite a bit from when we first saw it. I like the fact that it has lots of pastel colors and textures and the pink is very nice too, and kept to a minimum. It is going to be discontinued soon, so I got every accessory piece of this line that we liked. That includes the quilt and wall hangings shown here, along with the crib sheets plus an extra set, two window valances, crib bumper, dust ruffle, switch plate cover, night light, diaper stacker and area rug...I think that's it for now. I want to get a lamp that isn't quite so baby-ish - one she can have later on as she grows, so I skipped that one.



No comments: