On this day, my first official Mother's Day, I would like to wish all the mother's out there a very special and heart-felt Mother's Day. I have a renewed understanding and awe of what each good mother is to her children.
The job of motherhood (& fatherhood), is the most fulfilling, rewarding, loving, exhausting, demanding and amazing thing you can experience in your whole life. Dan and I have been parents for all of 18 days now, but we both feel like this is the path we were meant to take. We were meant to be parents to this amazing little baby girl. She is the new light of our lives and we look forward to the years ahead and watching her grow into a beautiful girl and one day becoming a mother herself.
But until that day, I must sign off quickly......she is stirring from her morning nap and I am sure she needs to be changed and fed. I can see that a mother and father's work is never done!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment