Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

My life as a bed...

The more it happens, the more I'm thinking it's true... All I really am is a bed! It doesn't really matter, all I have to do is just sit down, and almost instantly I have someone, or something asleep on me! I know that I seem to be getting a little softer around the middle, but soft enough to become a nice bed? I guess I should just be happy that they want to spend time with me. But I am glad we do sleep with the door closed to the bedroom at night!
Zip is reluctant to give up his spot to Molly.


When I'm not being slept on, it is nice to get outside a bit. Today Phil, Phoebe and I went out to see Richmond. We headed down to Cary town to do some shopping and eat lunch. We ate at a little cafe on Cary Street. After lunch we headed down to the Canal Walk to see what downtown looks like. We were lucky to get all of our walking done in between the rain showers we had today. It was just a little sample of Richmond. Maybe tomorrow we'll head on down to Williamsburg?

Phil and Phoebe at the Canal Walk




And of course, here's some more Molly pictures for everyone!


Laying on Daddy


Asleep in her crib...always in the "touchdown" pose with her arms.


Getting ready to go for a stroll...Mommy needs outta the house!


Snoozing on her first neighborhood stroller ride.


Sitting on Grandpa Phil's lap.

No comments: