Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

We want to wish both of our dads a very Happy Fathers Day! Mine is out in Hawaii for the summer doing volunteer work for a wildlife refuge called Kilauea Point. "Hello to you Dad and Phoebe...we hope you are having fun out there!" I miss you.

Dan's father will be here in a few days to meet his newest granddaughter for the first time. We are very excited to have him and all the rest of the family here all the way from New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma for a visit very soon! Molly's baptism is fast approaching on June 21st! It's gonna be a big week for her and all of us. It means so much to us that everyone is coming all this way for her.

Since Dan had to work today, we celebrated our Father's Day yesterday. Molly and I both gave Dan a card expressing how much we love him and also a t-shirt that says: "I Fought The Lawn And The Lawn Won." He has been working so hard on keeping our dying lawn looking nice. This dry hot month has been hard on it. He works so hard in so many ways to make sure we have a nice place to call home.





He's the bestest daddy ever...right Miss Molly? She loves him very much and so do I.

No comments: