Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Molly's Baptism

Just a very quick update here. I just wanted to post one of many photos that we took this weekend. I'll post a bunch more when I get more than just a minute to work on the blog. Here is a photo of our little family just after the baptism on saturday. We were waiting for everyone else to meet up at our house for a family gathering for Molly. Doesn't she look angelic in her little white christening dress and bonnet? She was SO good throughout the whole day...we are so proud of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly is someone to be proud of. You have a beautiful and sweet daughter. We enjoyed her so much when we were there and you guys threw a great party! We can hardly wait until we'll all be together again.
We love you guys so much!!!
The Hartmans

Anonymous said...

How adorable do you all look! Molly looks so precious. I can't wait to meet her. Sorry we weren't there to share in this special occasion. Hope to see you soon.....Steph