Here we are with Molly, celebrating her 2nd birthday!
Elmo, Molly and I...and her "Jackson Pollackesque" butterfly cake.
Molly and all her friends, waiting for "Happy Cake" and presents. The only thing missing in this photo is YOU!!
"Right there!" She's trying to tell us her presents are "right there, get them down, so I can open them. Next year, I'll be tall enough to get them myself!"
Almost there.....and yes, she did get the blue present down.
Opening up her one gift the night before her birthday. It is a shapes cube.
The toy is a hit, but the scrap of Simpsons wrapping paper makes a stylish hat as well.
Opening another gift. What could it be?
It is a Crayola Markers tablet that only marks on that particular paper. Brilliant.
She's very serious when unwrapping a gift.
This one is Mrs. Potato-Head. She loves to point out all the parts of the face, so this made a great gift.
"yay. more clothes." (yawn)
"But wait, I'm holding an empty bag."
"Is there anything better than an empty bag? It's full of possibilities...right now, it's a hat. I love hats!"
Waiting for Daddy to untie a ribbon..."hurry up Daddy!"
"Who made this big mess??"
Dancing in the kitchen with her Elmo balloon.
We went out to a park to play outside on such a gorgeous day. She's heading for the swings, also known as "the baby buckets."
Mommy helping push her swing.
This park is near a little lake and has lots of playground equipment, slides, docks out on the water, jungle gyms and even a little log cabin playhouse.
Here she is playing in the log cabin.
"Hey, this cabin is cool, and so am I."
"Where to next?"
Walking on the bridge with Daddy.
2 comments:
What a happy birthday! Looks like one and all had a great time, especially the honoree. My how time flies. The young change and grow so fast and we oldies just get older! Love, G. Pam
Awwwww! She is soooo adorable. I wish I could just squeeze her right now!I love how she tries to reach all the presents.
Love, Jolie
Post a Comment