Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some houses we seen.

Here are some houses that we've looked at in the last few weeks. A couple got away before we had a chance to see inside. I'm just showing the outsides of each one, because I don't have time to write a book and you don't have time to read about each one in the detail they each deserve. Once we do get serious about a particular home, we will give all the juicy details you could possibly want to know.

I will tell you that looks are almost always deceiving...the smaller looking ones are usually the biggest... most of the yards are bigger than average with lots of trees...the most unassuming house can have the most amazing kitchen or designer basement you ever saw...cute on the outside can be weird, crampt and creepy on the inside...you just never can tell about a house until you go inside.

So, here you go. You can click each to enlarge.

No comments: