Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

FREE!!!



She is now "free" years old...at least that's how she says it. For her very first movie at a theater, Dan took her to see "Rio" in 3D. I stayed home to finish preparing for her birthday. He said she really enjoyed it, sitting in her own seat and wearing the funny glasses.



We had a Tinkerbell theme birthday for her and she loved it. There was a Tink cake, candles, plates, napkins, cups, banner, gift wrap, and even a Tinkerbell Tea Set.


Presents, presents, presents! It looks like more than it really is.


I'd like to thank Dan for reconstructing my broken cake so I could decorate it!


Eating her peanut butter jelly sammich...excited for her birthday.


I picked some flowers from our front yard for the bouquet.






Gel decals on the door.


Pointing up to the banner.


Presents and cards...


It's amazing how easy decorating a cake can be with store-bought decorations. I have complete respect for those who have the gift of icing a cake properly. Anyone remember the butterfly cake from last year? Boy, I do...what a learning experience that was. I learned to buy one ready made or buy the components to stick on myself. Whew!


This is a Tinkerbell Tea Set.


Helping her with the curly bow.


More Garanimals clothes...I love that anything matches anything. Do they make Garanimals for grown-ups too?


She's a very slow and methodical present unwrapper.


Since she loves to drag around a giant watering can we have in the backyard...we decided to get her a pretty little one just for her to use. She loved it.

No comments: