Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunny Boy

When Zap...or as I like to call him, "Zapper the Napper," is not sleeping in the sun, he likes to play with Molly.  Well, sort of.  She is trying to get him to play with a toy mouse, and he is a little less than thrilled, but he does like having some attention.

I think he really misses his brother Zip and is wondering where he is.  We spoil Zap as much as we can by letting him sleep with us some nights, making sure he is always warm, safe and comfortable.  You just never know when he won't be around anymore.  We lost the other 3 cats in just one year's time.  Live long and live well sweet Zapper the Napper Sunny Boy.  We love you.  You are the most easy-going, quiet, trouble-free and stink-free cat I've ever known.  Great cat! 



No comments: