Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Here are some Valentine's Day items Molly's teacher gave me to send home to Molly.  She was sick with Bronchitis, Pink Eye and "other stuff" for nearly two weeks, so she missed out on the fun of Valentine's Day at school.  Luckily, Dan was off for most of that time, so they had "Daddy / Daughter Day" instead.  She was sad to miss the fun at school, but I think that she enjoyed spending time with her Daddy.  When I got home, she and I had two big bags of Valentines, chocolates and lots of goodies to go through.  She had fun looking at all the things her classmates gave her.


Miss Judy's class making Valentines for their families.

Molly's teacher, Miss Nanny, getting hugs from the kids.

My class lining up to go play in the big room since it was cold outside.

No comments: