We looked at the iPhone first. It was love at first sight for both of us. This little thing is AMAZING and so easy to use. One day, I fully intend to get one. Wow!! If anyone wants to give me one for my birthday, Christmas, as a treat for Halloween or just any ordinary average day - I wouldn't turn it down!! It was cram packed with music, movies, videos, the internet, phone, it also does your dishes and can change a tire. Seriously.

Well, after this tasty after dinner Apple treat, we went to Starbuck's for a mocha frappaccino. We then to the Sharper Image to check out the latest in over priced gadgets and goodies. We especially loved trying out the cushy leather massage chairs.
As we were walking around outside, I liked looking at the various art and sculptures that were incorporated the overall design. Check these out.
It was an afternoon well spent. Especially since PC Dan seems very close to going Apple. I can only hope. Will he hop the fence and join me on the Apple Corp.? I hope so. We spent a very long time checking out the new 24" iMac. Oh yes, it was ever so sweet.
Yummy.iNeed • iWant • iCovet • iAcceptExtravagantGifts
No comments:
Post a Comment