
How cute is THAT?? OK, quit laughing for a second...

....now please, quit laughing, giggling, snickering, chuckling, whatever. I know it's hard.
Isn't this the funniest, cutest picture ever? I don't even know this cat. As much as I love all of our cats, our friends' and families' cats, no photo I've seen of any of them makes me smile and then laugh out loud time and again like this one does. Whenever I close all my pages, this photo kind of startles me a bit, then....oh, I just gotta laugh. It just brightens my day so much, I thought I would share it and this little kitten's story with you.
This wild-eyed, freaked-out kitty is "Zola." She is a very lucky stray kitten found in an industrial area of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada a few years ago and given a loving home by a woman who worked in that area. I found her on Picato.net, where we also have our cats' profiles and photos. Zola grew up to be a little less skittish than in that photo. See?
As you can see here, she is much more relaxed than in her younger days.Her little freaky face just makes my day, all day long. I'm glad to know she's so much happier (and mellower) now. Feel free to download her photo for your own desktop use. I promise your spirits will perk way up.
~Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment