Here's our Christmas Tree in the front room. If there was a table in there, I guess we could call it a dining room. It looks very pretty at night with the lights on, it gives a reddish glow and looks very nice from the street too.
Molly had a fun time opening her first Christmas gifts. It was a slow process since she thought using her mouth and chewing on everything was how it was done. With some help from Mommy and Daddy, she mananged to open several gifts. Here you can see her pure glee as she finds new jingle toys...a lion and giraffe to give her worn out elephant "Dottie" a well deserved break. I love her sweet expressions and the way she seems to be answering Dan as he talks to her.
"How do I open this?"
"Did you give me paper?"
Here's Molly with her new toy animals:
"Lucy Lamb" & "Chimp Bailey"
No comments:
Post a Comment