Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Angel in a pink dress.


Here we are a couple days ago. Molly had received a surprise gift of new shoes in the mail from our friends out in Oregon. How cool. They'll fit her soon enough...it's nice to have something with room to grow as this child can grow out of things so quickly. This little dress is another item we needed to wear before she's too big for it too. You can almost see that it has little duckies, anchors and sailboats on it...too cute.


I know it may look odd, but lately she likes to play a game where she makes funny noises with either her fingers or ours on her lips...it's hilarious. She does it a lot on her own too. It always makes us laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am the first morning after bringing mother home from Abilene finding out that she has the fractured pelvis. I am monitoring her with a baby monitor as I sit at my desk getting ready for a day's work - all seems bleak until I decide to check the "blog" and here are these wonderful pictures and sounds from my sweet little angel, Molly. Life does come full circle in spite of all we can do!

Love, Grandma Pam