Molly is now using the furniture to practice standing up. A couple weeks ago, she mastered crawling forward instead of rolling to get around. She can be across the room in no time flat, giggling in giddy defiance the whole way as she heads straight to some forbidden object. Now, she is ready to start standing and becomes overjoyed when we help her into position. Soon, she'll be doing it herself and walking will be very soon after.
"The Back Forty"
Maybe her bald spot will finally grow in now that she's not laying down all the time? And that meandering long curl is destined for the baby book soon...the comb-over needs to go when we give her a haircut sometime after her first birthday next month.
Here she is trying to see what I am writing in her baby book. I think I was writing about the first time she pulled up on the furniture to stand. Yes, I keep track of everything.
"So, what'll you have?" (Doesn't she look like a little bartender here?)
No comments:
Post a Comment