I'm sure a lot of you out there were wondering when the blog would get updated again, well, Whitney has been waiting for me to make an entry before she posts again. I've been putting it off until I had some solid news to report. I didn't want to be jumping the gun. But now, it's official. I have been sent an official job offer and I have officially accepted it. It is a job at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Right now we don't have much more information. The holidays have slowed the process down a bit. So right now we are in a sort of holding pattern until I get more word from them.
I thought I would post some pictures of Tennessee from when I went up for my interview. It was cloudy both days I was there. I thought it looked like Virginia, except with hills. It seemed very pretty there. Whitney and I both think it will be a great place to live.




Thank you all for your prayers over the past year. Please continue praying for us as we start transitioning into a new chapter in our lives.
3 comments:
What a Christmas blessing! I am so thankful that this turn of events has happened now. Dan your patience and diligence are to be admired. You and Whitney have weathered this storm so well. Little Molly has been lucky to have you both so close to her during her first months of life. Dan, as you return to work you can know that you have had some time with your young daughter that most never get. Here's to a bright future! Love, G. Pam
Congratulations!!!!! What awesome news for everyone. I hope you both know what role models you have been to your friends and family on how to weather whatever life throws at us with grace. I am so thrilled for you all as you embark on this new chapter! -C.Jurca
It is uplifting to hear such nice comments. Thank you for your caring support and love. We need it during this changing time in our lives.
Post a Comment