Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Learning her letters.

A couple days ago, we laid out Molly's alphabet mat in the dining room. She looked at it with delighted recognition from all those "letters of the day" on Sesame Street. Sometimes, when they mention the letter of the day, I go get that letter from this puzzle and let her play with it.



Here she is picking out Y, B, O, N, T ...and so forth. She is also beginning to know her numbers too. When she looks at the clock in her room, she exclaims "2!" Although, at this point she thinks "1" is "I"...so she counts: "I, two, tee...." It's amazing that she is learning so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing. When I was that age I think all I knew was "hungry" and "sleepy". Maybe "wet"? What an angel. Love G. Pam

Jolie said...

Awww! She is so cute! I wish I could see her again sooner! Love Love Love

Whitney & Dan said...

Thanks Mom and Jolie, I wish you could see us again soon too. We love you.