It's been a tough few weeks as we've been in transition from the rental house to our new house. Seems like the day is nearly over by the second cup of coffee....these days are so short! Moving at Christmas time is never fun...we've done it twice now and hope we never have to again.
We are getting ready for Santa's arrival tonight and Molly is so excited. She got to see Santa for the third time a few days ago. She didn't cry like the first two times, thank goodness! We got our photos taken with Santa and on the side I was able to snap a few with our camera.
As it turns out, we've got a very special Santa in our midst. Please check out the page from our local tv station KVLT...this is a moving story about how Santa helped a little girl and her family recently. "Miracle on Morrell"
He asked Molly what she wanted him to bring her for Christmas and she said that she wanted "Presents with bows....Toy Story presents with bows." I think he'll be able to provide and she's been a good little girl too.
Tonight, we are sad that Daddy has to work, but he'll be here in the morning just in time for presents. We are planning to have our Christmas Dinner on Tuesday afternoon after he has a chance to get some rest after a four night work schedule. We're thinking of it as our between Christmas and New Years dinner and are making the most of our situation.
Molly and I baked Hot Fudge Cupcakes for Santa and are going to set them out with some ice cold milk...we're sure he'll be hungry. It's been hard for her to restrain herself from eating them and from opening her presents under the tree. But I think when she heard us say that Santa is watching her and she should be good and wait...she hasn't bothered with them at all.
I'm sure Santa has some wonderful gifts for her and I'm looking forward to see what he's going to bring.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas wherever you are!
1 comment:
What a wonderful Santa story!! This man just may be the real thing. You are so lucky to have him near - this will be a good story to tell Molly some day when she understands more. You are such a sweet family. I love to see your joy in all Molly's growing experiences! Bless you this Christmas and always, Love G. Pam
Post a Comment