We're going to have the movers here on Friday morning and my dad is on his way here right now to help us. I think he's in Northwest Arkansas with a long day of Tennessee ahead of him. Driving from San Antonio, NM to here is long for sure...but luckily, he has family along the way to visit, so that's nice. My mom and grandma in Texas and my aunts in Arkansas will all have a chance to see him on his way here.
We are excited about this move, but with all the little tedious tasks that are a part of moving, the excitement quickly gives way to feeling overwhelmed and stressed. Our internet service will probably end on Friday, so I need to update this blog before I get in trouble from the folks that keep asking me why I haven't written in so long.
Here's our first batch of photos:
On November 13, we were still feeling the empty house blues one day after Ringo and Katrina passed away. It was a strange day of me crying without a moments notice, here and there throughout the day. So, we decided to get outside to tackle the yard clean-up after all the huge pine trees in our backyard finally dropped the last of their needles. Molly of course wanted to help and took great pride in her work. We thought she would just play ball, but she grabbed a rake and started right in. Too bad the rake was upside down, but her effort was precious.
After a hard day's work....
....she was tuckered out.
1 comment:
Molly looks exactly like Megan did in the picture titled 'after a hard days work'. It's hard to believe that Megan is now 20 years old.
Glad you're in your new house. Molly is precious. I'm sure you had a lot of fun with her this Christmas.
Lesann
Post a Comment