Last week, one of the little boys from my toddler class, Cooper, had his 3rd birthday. It was held at a local church gym called "Nothing But Bounce" and I have to say, we had a blast. Lots of kids from my toddler class and Molly's primary class were there and some other kids as well. I had the chance to chat with some of our kids' parents and grandparents, which was nice. Also, since these were gigantic air blown bouncer equipment, grown-ups were joining in on the fun too. That slide was not for the faint of heart...cool! We also played a little basketball hoops game, a baseball in the holes game, foozball, ping-pong, ate pizza and drank lots of gatorade. I think the Coopster had a fine birthday.
Cooper, waiting to help Molly up the steps with Dan behind her. I missed the shot where he held out his little hand to help her up. What a sweetheart.
Molly, Cooper and I on the big slide with Brody making his way up the steps.
Love the simplicity of this cake, such a boy's cake.
I was so happy that Cooper wanted Molly to sit next to him. By the way, she wore that party hat all afternoon, long after we went home.
All the kiddos, many are from our classes at school, some from a moms' group and their church.
Cooper, blowing out his candles with brother Max and his parents cheering him on.
Molly loved this smaller slide.
Lots to run around on...
Jumping...
A long running spot...
Could we be getting a bit tired?
Avery, from my class...and Keely from another class...so cute!
Did I say that Molly loved this one the best?
Molly trying to bat the ball.
Going down the big slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment