Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A few little videos.

Here are a few little videos from the last few weeks.

In this first one, Molly is playing on the floor and has decided to take her socks off...again. She pleads her case for taking them off, but Mommy puts them back on anyway.


In this one, we are getting ready to open up her alphabet playmat. She seemed interested in having lots of big textured shapes to play with and chew on.


Mommy enjoyed playing with the mat more than she did...but she did like the big block, and so did Ringo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! Wish I could give her a big hug right now. She is so precious. I really am hurting that I have only seen her once and she has changed so much since then. Love you all. Grandma Pam.

Anonymous said...

One word: Robeez! They are the best at staying on little feet and are too cute! The aslos have the perfect sole for learning to walk. Molly, I see a pair of Robeez in your near future from your friends in Oregon. :)

You are too cute!
Love, the Jurcas