This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Monday, February 23, 2009
You Are My Sunshine
She is 10 months old today.
I hope she never gets tired of me kissing and hugging her....I give her thousands each day. I know one day she will look at me and roll her eyes and say, "Mom, enough already." That will break my heart. Until then, I will squeeze her and kiss her chubby cheeks and soft hands with every chance I get. We will sing songs and say "Yay!" and she will clap with glee and smile up at us like we are the coolest most magical people in her world. I cherish these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My granddaughter has moves! How could she possibly be cuter and more adorable. Love Grandma Pam
Post a Comment