Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend with the kiddo.

Here is Molly yesterday morning, just before we opened our Valentine's Day gifts and cards. Molly got a little hat from Daddy and we tried to put it on her....it was cute while it lasted, but she really liked pulling it off more than wearing it. We exchanged gifts...a teddy bear and candy and cards. Molly's card to Daddy had a neat little teddy bear magnet, she's so thoughtful.

Later that afternoon, we went out to Babys R Us to look at car seats since she's almost outgrowing her car seat / carrier. Then we went to a Japanese restaurant next door for sushi. Molly was so good throughout the whole meal. It was nice to be able to enjoy a peaceful and delicious meal as a family. It was a nice day.


"Hey, presents! I bet I can eat that paper!"


"Wait, don't I get to eat the paper?? What is this? A hat?"


"Take this off...I want to chew on it instead."


Today, I felt the need to dress Molly up in a sweet little denim dress and stockings and her monogramed bloomers. What a cutie! Of course I had to also try on one of her hats too. This one she kept on for a while.


"Clap, clap, clap!!"


Love that chubby cheek profile!


Indigo blue eyes.


"Love wasn't put in your heart to stay...
love isn't love 'til you give it away."



1 comment:

Jaime said...

Wow, you guys really went all out for VDay! It seems to be more of a family tradition over there - here its all about couples. Looks like you had a lovely day.

It's so much fun having a girl isn't it? someone to play dress-ups with. I do this all the time.
Jaime x