The other day, Molly and I were playing in her room and she suddenly wanted to rearrange all her toys by lugging them from one side of the room to the other. As soon as the blankie-basket was empty, she would want to fill it and when it was full it had to be emptied, over and over.
Here she is with "Happy", "Sunshine" and "Apple Cheeks." I've had Apple Cheeks since the Christmas of '78, I loved that doll and now she belongs to Molly - after her cousin Jolie took care of her for a while too. This doll's been around a long time. I have several other old toys and dolls I'm going to give her when she's older.
Happy is a colorful birthday bear she got for her first birthday from Aunt Ellen, Uncle Phillip and cousins Zachary and Blayne. Aunt Erin gave her Sunshine Giraffe before she was born. He plays "You Are My Sunshine." We've also got two little elephants in there named "Popcorn" and "Peanut."
She loves all her toys so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment