Here's Dad pushing Molly's stroller. We went for a walk to the pond one evening at sunset, so it was nearly dark when we got home.
One day, we decided to go for a picnic in the park at Dutch Gap, near the James River. We loaded up the car with our stuff and food from KFC and made our way to the park. The ride through the industrial part of town is a deceptive introduction to such a peaceful overlook to a bend in the river and a bridge.
Molly had never really had a chance to walk on grass and dirt before. She's just now getting her balance and coordination...and a pair of summer sandals to make it easier.
Always a photo-op.
Picking up yellow leaves.
What's beyond the fence? A whole vast world full of things yet to be discovered.
But before I discover the world, I need help walking back to the table.
Mommy, I wanted to eat those crunchy leaves and twigs.
Sitting on Grandpa Phil's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment