Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Goodbye, Room.

Here's Molly and I in her room on the day we left our house in Richmond a month ago. I always loved the color scheme we used with the lavender, blue, green and yellow walls that matched her bedding and curtains. I guess during the past year and a half or so, she'd been learning her colors and wanted to let me know. Just before this, she was running around, pointing to all the walls and saying the colors. I was so glad to be able to capture that again here.



I'm going to miss this room, her very first room where we spent so much time together in her earliest days of life...a special time I will always cherish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how she is growing and changing. She's a toddler now. Hard to believe. It happens so fast. She's learning everything so fast! Love, G Pam