Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

Lost Sunday

I really do not usually let tv rule my days, but today was all about getting "Lost." Wow! I had a month to get caught up on, and all I have the strength left to say is Wow! I have to apologize for having strayed and neglected my favorite show all these months....letting it take a back seat to other lesser shows lacking in any intellengence or confounding mystery. It became what seemed so convoluted that I, like a fool, gave it up. Then after spending today on ABC.com getting up to date, it all became clear. This is simply the best show on tv - ever. It takes you to places you think are way off course, totally off the radar, tangled in the jungle of total confusion - then it crashes right in front of you, leaving you dumbfounded - astounded, answering hundreds of questions then creating thousands of new ones. Fascinating, utterly fascinating.

We are back to the basic human element again, which is what I originally loved about the show so much in the beginning. It is a microcosm of humanity and how they deal with the daily dilemmas, trials, trust, love, friendships and bonding of different cultures and overcoming and learning from personal histories. We are all bound in one way or another. I felt compelled to dedicate my YouTube video of the week to my newly rekindled favorite show. This is a beautiful blend of images from the show along with the song "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" by Oasis. It's very nice - check it out.
~Whitney

1 comment:

valve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.