Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

Words from the MAN of the house

I did it!!! I have finally gained entry! I have the keys to the castle! It took holding Whitney down and tickling her until she gave up the log-in and password. So, now you can read about some other things instead of cats and TV. The really sad thing is that cats and TV are the most interesting things going on in my life now also. So, has anyone been watching The Amazing Race? Who do you think will win? In our household, we have the amazing race almost everyday. But we call it 3D Racing. It happens when Zip wants to race with either Zap or Ringo, or all three. They run through the house, up the sofa, coffee table, bar, chairs, walls, stereo, and where ever else their springy kitty feet can take them. We never know who wins because we get up and stop the race before it ends. With a bunch of cats running around the house, it kind of interrupts watching TV. We do have our priorities straight in this house!
~Dan

Our version of "Whack-a-Mole!"

No comments: