It's going to be very hard for us to do any decorating when we finally move into our new home on December 22nd. We hope that all goes well and no unforeseen glitches stand in our way to having a home by Christmas. We surely won't have time to put up a tree or get presents, much less wrap them. It all seems so far from our minds right now. All we really want for Christmas is to be out of the hotel and in our home. The only gift we'll be giving each other is that house...and maybe a kiss and a hug under the mistletoe. That's all we really need anyway.
But, in driving around a few days back, we happened upon one of the most audacious displays of over-Christmasifying a front yard that I have ever seen. Wow! Check it out. I guess these people had lots of time to put this together, aquiring more and more piece over the years.


To each their own. It's good to see people so into the holidays and full of cheer. But I have to say that I'm glad these are not our neighbors. One of the houses we nearly bought is just down the street a few doors down.
No comments:
Post a Comment