A word of note: the only cars you see in the parking lot belong to other relocated folks from New Mexico. They work the night shift and I can't help but wonder if they are cursing these loud machines as they are trying to sleep during the day.
This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
When will they leave?
So, which "they" am I speaking of: is it the leaf blower crew working endlessly outside our window with the loud blowers and vacuums or is it the leaves themselves? This crew has been here before and from the looks of the trees still with leaves on them yet to blow off in the wind, these guys will be back again. I have never seen so many leaves on the ground in my life than I've seen around this office park area where we are staying. It was actually mesmorizing to watch these guys gather up the leaves then suck them up into the vacuum. (So,...just how bored am I?)
A word of note: the only cars you see in the parking lot belong to other relocated folks from New Mexico. They work the night shift and I can't help but wonder if they are cursing these loud machines as they are trying to sleep during the day.


A word of note: the only cars you see in the parking lot belong to other relocated folks from New Mexico. They work the night shift and I can't help but wonder if they are cursing these loud machines as they are trying to sleep during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment