This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Bless your heart. You are in my prayers every day. My work has been low for a couple of months which has caused me some amount of worry too. I can only guess at how you must feel. All of us wish we could take it away and move on. Well, we can't take it away and we know we have to move on so I guess the path is clear although the destination is still a little blurry. Here I am stating what you already know! You have already proven yourself to me. Be strong and you and your family will make it just fine.
2 comments:
looks like Molly is the bigger fan as Daddy fell asleep! - C.Jurca
Dan,
Bless your heart. You are in my prayers every day. My work has been low for a couple of months which has caused me some amount of worry too. I can only guess at how you must feel. All of us wish we could take it away and move on. Well, we can't take it away and we know we have to move on so I guess the path is clear although the destination is still a little blurry. Here I am stating what you already know! You have already proven yourself to me. Be strong and you and your family will make it just fine.
Love you,
Pam
Post a Comment