We forgot to mention a major milestone has taken place. Molly has the very beginning of a new tooth sprouting up in the lower left front part of her mouth. Last night, she had a rough time, so Dan ran to the pharmacy to get something to help her. Meanwhile, as I waited for him to return, she chewed on a soft damp washcloth, which seemed to soothe her for a while. We gave her a dropper of children's Tylenol and have some baby Orajel ready just in case she needs that. Her pain seemed to go away and she drifted off to sleep. Today, she only had a short time of discomfort from the teething. I feel this could be the first of many days and nights of handling her grumpy moods and teething pains.
It'll be good to see her smiles when she has her cute little baby teeth one day, but for now, I really love her wide gummy grins. I like to call her my little "Gummy Bear."
1 comment:
That's the cutest picture of Molly - and Uncle Dan!
~Chelsea
Post a Comment