Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Smiling through the pain

You wouldn't know it from these cheerful photos, but Molly is sprouting a few teeth in the back of her mouth. Sometimes, she whines and cries (and drools) a bit more than usual so we figured she must be pushing up some new chompers back there. Sure enough, after risking a bite to the finger, I could feel a few budding protrusions. A dab of Anbesol, and she's good to go for a while. She also seems to like it when I brush her teeth. We're back to having her wear a terrycloth bib just to have something handy to dab at the constant drool - obviously, she's not wearing it here, and really needs it.

What a cutie! I love these happy photos Dan took of her last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. Hugs, hugs, hugs.

Love, G. Pam