We came home and had birthday cake Dan baked the night before. It was a double chocolate, two layer cake with chocolate icing and pink lettering and also a scoop of french vanilla ice cream. It was then time to open my gifts and cards from Dan and Molly. I got a case of salsa and green chili sauce (which I had asked for...) and a Chris Daughtry CD. I had a very nice birthday.
This is our first blog, from April 2007 to December 2012. Our second blog link is below on the right. Please keep in touch and let us know you were here.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
My birthday
We came home and had birthday cake Dan baked the night before. It was a double chocolate, two layer cake with chocolate icing and pink lettering and also a scoop of french vanilla ice cream. It was then time to open my gifts and cards from Dan and Molly. I got a case of salsa and green chili sauce (which I had asked for...) and a Chris Daughtry CD. I had a very nice birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a nice birthday. Wow! Love the cake. Who knew my brother could bake and decorate such a cute cake!
Lesann
Post a Comment