Molly is discovering that she has roommates in the household about her size, only they are not as limited as she is in their mobility. She giggles when the cats leap from chair to chair, or when one of them dusts her face with their tail like Ringo does in this video clip. We are trying to teach her to pet them gently and not give a super tight baby grapple hold like she has been doing. Let me just say that babies can grab skin where I didn't think skin was pliable....like my neck, the top of my hand, my forehead! OW! So, I feel sorry for the cats when she pulls their fur or tails hard. I worry they will snap at her, luckily they are declawed. Maybe Molly will learn to be gentle soon...? Ringo (Bubba) is the most patient and curious about Molly. We call him the nanny because sometimes, when I'm holding her asleep in my arms, he will come up and nuzzle with us or put one of his paws on her back. The others, Zip, Zap and Katrina, have no real interest in Molly right now.
Here's Molly with Daddy and Ringo a couple days ago.
2 comments:
She better get used to cat hair in her mouth with four cats.
Molly is just the cutest thing. I miss you guys so much! I can hardly wait to see my niece in person again.
Post a Comment