The hat has floppy ears, eyes and a flap that folds up looking like a bunny nose. The mittens are just soft pink and fluffy...no thumbs. The less access a baby has to grasping things, especially with mittens, the better. She looked so sweet and cuddly in her new winter gear with her bunny slippers...we already had her in pink footie pjs, so I sat her down to take some photos.
Later on, I brought her downstairs to put her in her swing. The house felt a bit chilly, so I kept her in her warm outfit. After a few minutes on the phone with my mom, I found her looking like this....
She had turned her head and the hat went sideways, covering her eyes. What I found funny was that she was just sitting there, unfettered by the whole thing, waiting for me to fix it. Of course, I had to laugh hysterically first, camera in hand to capture the moment. She is so adorable...making us laugh all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment