Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A joyful home.


(This is my current desktop photo.) ~w

Molly has been exploring the various sounds she can make. Sometimes, she sits there and makes what sounds like choking noises which would scare me if I wasn't watching her smile the whole time. She's always trying out new sounds and one day, they'll start to be real words.

Here she is a couple days ago sitting in her high chair having fun expressing herself while we were working around the kitchen. She makes us smile all the time.


No home is more stressful than one with a crying, whining baby...

No home is more peaceful than one with a sleeping baby...

No home is more joyful than one with a laughing, happy baby.

Ours can be all of these things, but by far - mostly joyful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link Dan.
Molly is a beautiful little girl, where did she get the light coloured hair from though?

Your live in such a lovely neighbourhood - its just like what I imagine an American street to look like during halloween. I'm writing a big email to you now, I just called Penny to tell her to look out for your email.

Lovely to hear from you mate, and to see your family. Jaime x

Anonymous said...

She seems like so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Molly,
You are getting so very big. You look like your Mommy! I loved hearing (and seeing) you 'choke'. I'm so glad that you provide endless happiness and entertainment for your parents.
Please tell them that I say hi!
Nancy (your favorite realtor!)