Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The day has arrived!!!

Hello everyone! Molly Rose has decided to finally show up today! The stats are... April 23, 9:59am, 7lbs 15oz, 21 in long. Molly and Whitney are doing fine.



We got to the hospital this morning at 3:00am. They checked us right in and got Whitney set up in a birthing room. At about 8:30, or so, every time Whitney had a contraction Molly's heart rate dropped real low. Whitney's doctor said that because how the baby's heart rate is dropping every time during a contraction, we had better do a C-section. (I guess that is how it's spelled??) They prepped Whitney up and gowned me up and took her to the operating room. Everything went fine. Whitney did very well. She stayed calm through the whole procedure and we were able to see Molly right away after the delivery.



Right now Pam and I came home for a bit so Whitney could get some undisturbed rest for a few hours and we could relax for a bit. I wanted to update the blog so everyone out there could know what's going on. Also, I wanted to post some pictures of our beautiful little girl!! (Trust me... she's as cute as a button!)








Whitney has to make the official call, but it looks as though Megan guessed the closest for day, weight and length. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's just as beautiful as she can be! It must run in the family! Jolie and Riley are tickled pink and can't stop talking about her and looking at her pictures! I can't wait to hold her and tell her how much I already love her. Until then, please tell her for me! Good job guys! Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful and looks so big! Trust me when I say she will always be the joy of your lives. She is a wonderful addition to our families and will be greatly cherished by all her cousins, I'm sure. We're so happy for you and can hardly wait to see all of you!
Love, Lesann

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Whitney and Uncle Dan,

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! I am so happy for you, and I just can't wait to hold her and see her for myself! I am so glad things went well for you! I love you!
~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Welcome Molly! - Carolyn Jurca