It's going to be another sleepless night...or one with very little sleep.
Dan and Mom got back from the airport in Norfolk around 7 or so and we had a nice dinner and a good chance to visit. As we were watching tv, I started to have more and more frequent rounds of the old Braxton Hicks contractions like I've been having for a few days. The only difference is that these are starting to become painful...they are not at regular intervals yet (10 to 20 minutes apart?), sometimes more, sometimes less, and don't last very long, but they do grab my attention!
We are starting to keep a very close watch of how they are going and if they settle into a pattern that indicates we should call the doctor, we'll do so immediately. Right now, it seems fine, but tomorrow may be interesting if this keeps up. Here comes another one.
Dan has to work tomorrow and thursday, but Mom is here with me and we are not planning on doing anything but hanging around the house and relaxing and keeping tabs on this progression. Up until today, I had no real pain. I have a feeling this is going to be more than I was expecting. I hope I can handle this when the real thing happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment