Erin and Dad arrived friday evening right on time. It was a wonderful moment for me when my sister was finally able to meet Molly in person for the very first time. At first, Molly wasn't sure what to make of these two "new" people who were so happy to see her. But now, she is realizing that all's well and she's warmed up to them just fine. She's been so good, patient and sweet when we've gone out too, which is great. We went out to Short Pump for lunch at Chili's, browsed the Barnes and Noble bookstore, picked up my new glasses and then to check out the mall. We stopped by the Apple Store to see the new iPods and computers...ah, maybe one day??? Later that night, after having a tasty homemade tortilla soup that Erin and Dad whipped up for us, we played a little RockBand...there is a video, but I promised Erin I would never post it. Trust me, it is funny watching her banging on the drums and Dan and I taking turns on guitar. Molly was our little tamborine girl in her bouncy with her rattle and Dad was our audience. I'm sure he loved it...ahem...yeah.
Molly opening her gift from Aunt Erin.
My t-shirt from Erin.
Dad and Molly at Chili's.
Erin and Molly relaxing at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment