Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well, is she?

Yes, I did it. I have to admit it. I just entered our little pea pod in a contest...a "most beautiful baby contest" on "Live with Regis and Kelly." Hey, if she has a chance to win big money for a college education that will be here before we know it, we'll enter to see what happens. The way I see it, she has as good a chance as any other child. We can't go anywhere without people commenting on her: how cute she is, or how good she's behaving. Just yesterday, a woman at the grocery store told the person she was talking to on her cell phone: "Oh, I'm looking at the sweetest little baby..." Then she came over to talk to us. Really. She was so nice.

My only problem with entering this contest was picking one photo out of the hundreds we have on file. I decided to just go with the "Christmas Wonderment" photo. I think it is both eye catching and reminiscent of the Gerber baby too, which is the company sponsoring the contest.

Here's my confirmation email and contest info.

Thank you for your recent submission to Live's Beautiful Baby Search.
Please note that the rules state: "One entry per nominee will be considered..." Additional submissions will NOT be eligible. Make sure you tune in to LIVE the week of March 9th for our Sixth Annual Beautiful Baby Week.

On Monday, March 9th you’ll find out if your child is one of this year’s Top 10 Semi-finalists. You’ll be able to help pick the winner by voting on-line for your Top 5 Babies at: www.liveregisandkelly.com
And, all week long we’ll be featuring hundreds of our Beautiful Baby entries throughout the shows. Starting January 19th, visit the Beautiful Baby Gallery at: www.liveregisandkelly.com
Good Luck- this year’s Beautiful Baby could be yours!



We'll see how it goes. Wish us luck. Please vote and help us out!!

No comments: