After I had said all my goodbyes, my supervisor walked me to the door and it was done, over. I got in my car and started driving away. Qimonda just faded away, gone like it had never been there. I could barely see the road ahead. As strange as it all was, I just kept going. Qimonda is now over, done with. I don’t know what the future will bring for me and where this road will lead, I just need to keep moving and it will all become clear. I knew that the sun would come out the next day and burn off the fog. My sunshine will burn bright and the future path will be seen. All I need to do is see Molly smiling and giggling when I hold her to know it will be all right. Also knowing that Whitney will be with me all the way, no matter what strange turns our road will take us, is another bright sunbeam burning off the fog we are in.
It is time to pick up and move on. Take what we have learned and grow from that. Sometimes things get foggy, but I know that in my life there is so much sunshine, from my wonderful family to all of the great friends I have. The sun will shine again!
3 comments:
That was beautiful. I think you have just the right attitude about all of this. Everything will work out for the best - you just need to be prepared for the opportunities and it sounds like you are!
Dan you are a marvel! Your perception of how to handle all of this is right on. You are right about all the good things in your life being the base from which you can branch out and find the new way to go. All will be well. You and your wonderful family will be fine. Love you - Pam
Hey Dan, great post! Very insightful, not to mention the wonderful words you have to say about Molly and Whitney.
I wish you the very best of luck of luck in finding a job ASAP mate.
Jaime x
Post a Comment