Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm up...come get me.


Ah, but the still photos can be deceiving, can't they? The cute tranquility of them can be misleading.

We just found two more teeth coming in up top. So now all eight of her front teeth are pushing through. Poor thing must be in some pain....as you can see and hear here.


Thank goodness for Baby Orajel, it seems to help. But for all these new teeth coming in at once, I'd think she'd feel bad more often. She really doesn't cry that much. I just thought her tiny head peeking over in that big crib was funny. She can't raise up on her own yet. I just placed her there while I raced around doing laundry and various tasks. Maybe she was just mad at me?

1 comment:

itsallhotair said...

Ahhh teething. A trying time for any parent but a rough time for the toddlers. I found that a rubber chew toy with bumps or a thimble (rubber) with ridges helped a lot. Letting a child sooth the gums by themselves was a big plus when enduring the teething phase.

My 2¢ worth.

Uncle Jonny in ABQ