Hello everyone. Well, it looks like Whitney and I have finally come to a decision. It's been long and stressful. Both companies made very good offers. We both liked Eugene and Richmond. We talked, prayed, thought and debated both places. I compared trying to pick which place to go was like having two dates to the prom, you can only go with one even though they are both very appealing. But in the end, we both decided that the job in Richmond would be best. Today I started the paper work needed to get the ball rolling.
It is nice to finally have a direction. We now know where we can focus our energy. It's a strange feeling. Who would have thought this time a year ago we would be moving to Richmond, VA? It just goes to show you just how fast life can come at you sometimes.
Here is Qimonda's corporate video. (Disco ball optional.) Maybe a little insight into what's ahead for me?
Well, we will keep you all updated on how things are going for the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment