In the morning, we are heading up to Denver for a few days. I've yet to meet Dan's grandmother and he has not seen her in quite a while himself. We don't know when we'll ever have a chance with the move coming up so fast and then the baby will be born sometime in April. So, we decided to go up to Denver with his parents early in the morning and we'll stay until wednesday. I was lucky enough to be able to get a few days off on very short notice thanks to Jonathan.
Dan's first day at the new job in Richmond will be November 5th or at least a date very close to that. We are running out of time to get things done, so this was our only chance. I can already tell that life is about to start moving into hyper-drive. I hope we are ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment